1/01/2000

Born in Bihar, grew up in Detroit, and took a journey across the country to be in Seattle. I am the international all in one person so watch out! Every morning I catch the 120 to get to UW. I see many of my fellow Asian brothers and sisters and wonder all that we can do. I know the imperialists have divided our continent where we know longer think of ourselves as a people who can work together to achieve great things. But I think that can be changed and that is what this blog is the beginning of.... ambitious... maybe... I know what I gotta do and it is constantly move, shake, and roll. Power to the people and power to Asian Americans. So duck, dive, and run we are gonna knock you out. I am proud of our histories and even more so of what we have accomplished in the last 100 years kicking the imperialists out. But our own ruling classes got their boots on on our necks but some of us are fighting back. This is a shout out to the South Korean workers, the Bhuddists in Burma, and the kids in Palestine who are rocking the world. I love to organize and see our people on the move. We can build a new society. We do not know our own strength and no one dares to tell us!